We’d be delighted to welcome your group to the museum for a fascinating and relaxed day out. Whether you are interested in medical and healthcare specialties, local and workhouse history or just want somewhere interesting to meet, we’d be happy to help you tailor arrangements for your group.
You’ll find key information below and on the pdf download. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Self-led Visits for 10 people or more: £9.50 per adult, £6.95 per child (5-16)– visit our two floors of exhibitions at your own pace and relax in the café and shop at leisure. We are open 10 – 5 (last admission 4.15) and are happy to discuss the best time for your visit. We are usually quieter from 2pm when schools have gone home.
- Insight Visit for 10 visitors or more: £14.95 per adult – as well as exploring the exhibitions, meet a member of our Curatorial or Life Long Learning team to get a real insight into one of the following topics:
Meet the Surgeon – Explore our Victorian operating theatre, meet the Surgeon and discover the tools of their trade. Duration: 1 hour, seated. (Please note this talk takes place in a recreated Victorian Operating theatre – let us know if your group has any access requirements so we can make adjustments).
Life at the Workhouse – Meet our Victorian Matron or Master and discover the challenges of the workhouse system. Tour the former Leeds Union Workhouse building to discover more about daily life back then. Duration: 1 hour touring.
Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll – Meet our collections team to take a look at some of our more challenging objects – all with fascinating stories… and musical accompaniment! Duration 1 hour, seated.
- To book contact our Customer Relations Officer on 0113 205 6522 or email [email protected]g
- Free entry for coach/minibus drivers.
- Free planning visit for one organiser and one free entry for the group visit.
- DOWNLOAD our handy PDF.