Travel through our 11 galleries with our bespoke trails on curriculum-based areas of history, science, PSHCE and design. Focus on one theme or explore several in a day. All self-led visits include a full day ticket for each student, access to our galleries and self-led trails as well as our on-gallery programme of talks.
Want to book a visit? Contact our team here.
Students must be provided with school or museum self-led trails before entering the galleries – please download the relevant trail for your visit below and print the number you need. Please note self-led tours are suitable for those aged 6 and up.
Primary Trails – Open Wide – Key Stage 1 and 2
- Who looks after you KS1 (pdf 95KB)
- Who looks after you KS2 (pdf 109KB)
- History is all around us KS2 (pdf 105KB)
- Medical innovations KS2 (pdf 107KB)
- Timeline trail KS2 (pdf 109KB)
Secondary and Above Trails – Scrub Up – Key Stage 4+
- Who looks after you KS3 (pdf 179KB)
- Who looks after you KS4 (pdf 204KB)
- Public health KS4 (pdf 390KB)
- Pain, pus and blood KS4 (pdf 134KB)
- Medical innovations KS4 (pdf 164KB)
- Bugs,bloods and drugs: GCSE biology trail KS4 (pdf 294KB)
- Health and social care highlights (pdf 160KB)
Need help preparing for your trip? Contact: [email protected] or call 0113 244 4343