Treasure Hunt – Terms and Conditions
Please enter this competition either by handing in a completed entry form to a member of museum staff on your visit or via www.thackraymuseum.co.uk/gallery/treasure-hunt
1. The promoter is: Thackray Medical Museum Company Ltd (company no 02772412) whose registered office is 141 Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7LN.
2. Participants aged under 18 years of age must have parental approval before submitting their entry. Only one completed entry will be accepted per person, incomplete forms cannot be accepted for the prize draw. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 11th September at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
6. Details of how to enter are via www.thackraymuseum.co.uk/gallery/treasure-hunt. You can enter in person at the museum or via email.
7. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are as follows:
7.1. A ‘Rink Side Standing Family 1 Ticket’ for 2 adults and 2 children at one League game in the Leeds Knights 2022/23 season (not valid for Play-offs, Cup Semi-final or Finals games).
7.2. A family meal for up to 2 adults and 2 children at Rola Wala at Trinity Kitchen, Leeds
7.3. A £25 voucher to spend in Thackray Museum of Medicine’s shop, valid for 12 months.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all completed and correct entries received and verified by the Promoter by Friday 16th September 2022.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.